We thank you for choosing “Xplore With Us FZE LLC” as your preferred partner in the U.A.E. Using our agency, means the acceptance of all the below mentioned terms and conditions. We recommend you to read through our terms and conditions before completing your purchase to avoid any inconvenience.
Xplore With Us FZE L.L.C (“we”, “us” or “our”) provides tours, safaris, transportation, international packages and other activities (“activities”, “activity”) to participants (“you” or “your”) either itself or through its suppliers.
1. Payment: The payment would have to be made in full at the time of making the booking and we reserve the rights to cancel the booking if the full payment has not been received 2 days prior to the commencement of the activity. The payment can only be made in the local currency i.e. AED.
2. Acceptance: We accept Visa and MasterCard payments on the website.
3. Delivery: Upon completion of payment our team will be able to revert to you with a confirmation email within a period of 24 hours. This email can be carried as proof for the booking to us or our suppliers. Failure to turn up in the designated location for an activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be a last-minute cancellation and we reserve the right to deny any refund requests in such cases.
4. Service: We are entitled to cancel or omit any part of an activity without notice at our sole discretion. This in particular may be due to the nature of activities chosen. Cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such events a full or partial refund may be given at our discretion.
5. Pricing: The pricing on the website has been provided in AED and you would be charged in the local currency i.e AED. Full payment can be made through the online booking channel and this would be reflected on your statement. Any discrepancies should be brought to light within 7 days of the transaction after which we would be unable to entertain any requests.
6. Refund Policy: Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, etc.) and visa charges along with airline tickets. All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment. For other activities the below table would be used: * Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction. * Cancellations made seven calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount * Cancellations made 5 – 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount * Cancellations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
7. Inclusions: Unless specified otherwise, the prices quoted on the website are charged on a per person basis and do not include tips, passport / visa charges, travel insurance, food and beverages, accommodation, room service charges, and laundry. We do our best to update our website as soon as possible, but the rates published will be subject to change without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances out of our control which may include changes in government regulations, airfare fluctuations, or changes in transportation rates.
8. Liability: You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the Activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular Activity. Where we offer Activities provided by third parties, or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event, we act only as an agent for the operator of the activity concerned or the organizers of that event. The terms and conditions of the operator of the Activity or organizer of the event will apply to you and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities opted for. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.
10. Disputes: Encase of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law the Website Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards.