Helicopter Flight over Dubai
Sightseeing in Dubai is a delightful experience as there are so many things to see and do here. However, the peak hour traffic in the city can play spoilsport in your sightseeing plans. Nevertheless, if you want to go around the city without interruption while witnessing an incredible view of the city, the helicopter ride in Dubai is just perfect for you.
Riding in a helicopter over the marvelous city of Dubai is absolutely thrilling. You get to see a bird’s eye view of the city and even take a closer look at some of the landmarks of Dubai. Depending on the package you choose, you get to see Dubai like never before. Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Hotel Atlantis the Palm, The World Island, Jumeirah Mosque, etc. are some of the important places that you should check out when you are on a helicopter ride in Dubai.
While it is absolutely normal to get lost in the panoramic views of the city, do not forget to take out your camera and click some photos of what you see. After all, what is the better way of boasting about your helicopter ride than sharing the pictures that you have clicked during the ride?
Important Information About Helicopter Flight over Dubai
- Important Notice: Guest needs to compulsory carry Hard copy of Passport for Helicopter ride.
- No soft copies are accepted. If they don’t follow the same, it will be considered NO Show!
- All Passengers must be at the Heliport Site 45 minutes prior to scheduled flight time.
- Smoking, food and beverages are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Each Passenger’s weight will be checked prior to boarding to comply with the helicopter weight and balance regulations and restrictions.
- Passengers are recommended to dress in comfortable and light sportswear, Earrings and large pieces of jewels are not allowed onboard the aircraft.
- Tour routes may vary due to air traffic control stipulations or other operational or safety considerations.
- Insurance: Every passenger is insured in accordance with the local UAE Civil Aviation Authorization regulations.
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- Heart Patients, Physical disabilities due to impairment, Passenger has undergone major surgery recently, Pregnant women are not allowed for this activity