Dubai Safari Park
Dubai Safari Park first of its kind in the UAE with its beautiful lakes and verdant landscaping. See the different environments, different villages, and a diverse range of flora and fauna all around you as you explore the different zones within the venue. The Dubai Safari Park is divided into different zones, each with a different geographical theme to it. These include the Arabian Desert Safari, African Village, Asian Village, Al Wadi, and Explorer Village. Apart from watching the animals you can also partake in the interactive exhibits or explore the other exhibits over the park.
Dubai Safari Park Ticket Higlights :
- Dubai Safari Park has 78 species of mammals – including 10 different carnivores and 17 primates – 50 types of reptiles, 111 kinds of birds plus amphibians and invertebrates.
- Park is divided into 6 different themed Villages:
- Arabian Desert Safari: Prominent Animals- Ostrich, Mouflon, Oryx, Gazelle, Ibex, Arabian Wolf, Saiga Antelope.
- African Village: Prominent Animals- Pygmy Hippo, Gorilla, Chimpanzee, African Elephant, African Lion, Greater Flamingo, Okapi, Bongo, Ring-tailed Lemur, Duiker, Gerenuk Waterbuck, Roan Antelope, Black and White Ruffed Lemur.
- Asian Village: Prominent Animals- Gibbon, Komodo Dragon, Moon Bear.
- Wadi Area: Designed to be a relaxing area in this massive complex, the Wadi Area is where you can have a picnic on the lawn or grab a snack from the kiosk.
- Explorer Village: The Explorer Village is the highlight of the Dubai Safari. Sit aboard the bus and get ready to visit Africa and Asia in a single trip. Prominent Animals- Elephant, Tiger, Lion, Hippo, Baboon, Antelope, Zebra, Hornbill, Cape Buffalo, Nile Crocodile, Striped Hyena, Thar Mouflon, Deer, Cheetah, Water Buffalo.
- Kids Farm: The Kids Farm is where youngsters and their families can interact with everyone’s favourite farmyard animals, including cows, sheep, goats, ducks, chickens, donkeys, and ponies amongst others.
- Check out the Reptile House whether it’s Snakes, Lizards or Turtles and Tortoises, there are over 50 species of reptiles living here.
- Go on a Safari Journey which lasts around 45 minutes and is a fun-packed and educational tour that brings guests up close to some of the world’s most famous species of animals.
- Get a chance to feed the Birds, Elephants and Giraffes with exclusive access to staff areas during a private and guided once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Avail yourself of the facilities in the park including Restaurants and Cafes, Parking, Shopping, Prayer Rooms, Free WiFi, Baby Changing facilities, and much more.
How to reach Dubai Safari Park
- By Metro: Take the Metro to the Creek Metro Stop on the Green Line. From there you would need to take a taxi. The taxi ride from the Creek Metro Station to the Dubai Safari Zoo is about 16 minutes.
- By Car: The Safari Park can be easily accessed by either the Al Awir/ Ras Al Khor Road or the Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Street (D54).