Dubai is popular for its architectural marvels, constructions that the rest of the world may not even consider possible. The Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Apart from this, there is the Dubai Aquarium which is housed inside the Dubai Mall, another feat that is one-of-a-kind. With this tour package, you get to see and enjoy both of these wonders of Dubai.
With the tickets to Burj Khalifa, you get to visit the Observation Deck on the 124th floor where you would be able to spend 30 minutes enjoying the marvelous view of the city. Your next visit would be to the Dubai Mall Aquarium where you would come face to face with thousands of marine animals. The tour of the fascinating Underwater Zoo is also included. This tour package also includes transportation if you opt for the same at the time of booking.
- Please carry valid ID proof/Passport along with you. During the activity.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina).
- Please arrive at the venue 30 Mins before the selected time slot.
- Please carry valid ID proof/ Passport along with you.
- Wheelchairs and Strollers are accessible.
- Please do not carry outside Food and beverages during this visit.
- The booking confirmation is only valid for the selected date and time.
- The tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Transfers (If option selected)
- Entrance Ticket to Burj Khalifa 124th and 125th floor
- Entrance Ticket to Dubai Mall Aquarium
- A view of Under Water Zoo Aquarium
- For all cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If cancellation made within 24 hours of your tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for a refund your amount will be returned back to you within 7 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered infants and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between ages of 4 to 12 will be considered as children and charged a child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered an adult and charged the adult rate.