Museum Of The Future Tickets
- Enter the unrealistic ambiance of OSS Hope and know about the captivating missions, discoveries, and inventions about the future and see a 3D wall.
- Enjoy the feeling of rainforest, inside that you can see the upcoming changes because of climate in our planet.
- Prepare for a journey into the future and witness technological marvels on the 2nd floor, ‘Tomorrow Today’.
- Not to miss the attractions for kids .For kids 3 major exhibitions are there in ‘Future Heroes’- Imagine, Design and Build.
- Addition of ‘DNA Library’, depicting the evolutionary changes that might occur to the 2000+ species due to the changes in climate.
- You can touch everything inside and take the experience of exhibits.
Child Policy For Museum Of The Future Tickets
- Children under 3 years will be considered as child and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above 3 years will be charged Adult Rates.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM, Last entry one hour before closure.
Things to Know about Museum of the Future Tickets:
- All visitors, including those eligible for free admission, must book a time slot to enter the museum.
- You may use your personal vehicle and park on-location (subject to availability) or use valet parking service.
- The museum is open daily from 23rd February 2022. Last entry one hour before closure.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Museum of the Future entry tickets are eligible for people aged 3+ years. Children below 3 years of age can enter free of charge.
- Museum of the Future Dubai tickets provide full access to the museum experience and amenities.