The Palm Jumeirah is one of the most iconic attractions of Dubai. Known to be the biggest manmade island in the world, the Palm Jumeirah is shaped in the form of a palm tree. Each of the 16 fronds of the palm island is home to luxurious hotels, beautiful villas, high-end boutiques and malls, pristine beaches, etc. Moreover, there is the Hotel Atlantis the Palm, which is the crowning glory of the island. Up until now, the only ways of seeing the aerial view of the island is by going on a helicopter ride or opting for a skydiving experience. However, with the opening of The View, viewing the aerial view of the Palm Jumeirah has become one of the most popular attractions of the city.
The View is the observation deck on the 52nd floor of the Palm Tower, next to Nakheel Mall. The entrance to the building is on the roof of the mall, from where you take the elevator to the observation deck that in 240 meters above the palm island. Before you take the 3 minutes journey up to the deck, you can visit the interactive museum and gallery that will tell you the story about the creation of the Palm Jumeirah. Once you reach the deck, you get to see a 360o view of the Palm Jumeirah, the Dubai skyline and the Arabian Gulf.
The View has both open and enclosed viewing sections that give a panoramic view of the Palm Jumeirah. It also has a VIP lounge, café and a retail store where you can buy souvenirs for your family and friends.
- A passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- Admission to The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai at Palm Tower
- Entry via Nakheel Mall ( Inclusions depend on the option selected)
- Access to Level 52
- Access to an interactive theatre that introduces to the enlightening history of the island
- Grand 360 degree display of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Arabian Gulf and beyond
- Striking elevator ride complete with floor-to-ceiling digital experience
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|30 Minutes (Approx)||Non-Prime Hours Mon-Thu: 09:00 to 15:30 hrs & from 18:30 to 21:00 hrs Fri, Sat & Sun: 09:00 to 15:30 hrs & from 18:30 to 23:00 hrs Prime Hours Mon-Sun: 16:00 to 18:00 hrs||The Palm Jumeirah – Dubai – United Arab Emirates||English|
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.